What Risk Coverage is Included for Each New Risk Monitoring Tier:
- Info and Manager dashboards are now consolidated into a unified dashboard.
- You can access your entire portfolio of targets, their risk scorecards, and relevant alerts from the unified dashboard.
Composite Risk Score Calculations:
- As a result of the change to the subscription tiers, the Composite Risk score is calculated based on the applicable risk monitoring tier for that particular target. (Please see graphic above for details)
- To illustrate, under a Comprehensive subscription tier, the Composite Risk score is calculated based on the risk scores for all six third-party risk categories. Alternatively, under a Primary subscription tier, the Composite Risk score is calculated based only Financial and Cybersecurity Risk scores.
Risk Scores and Trends for Individual Parameters:
- You can now generate risk trend graphs and compare trends for several targets based on a single selected risk parameter.
- In earlier versions, Supply Wisdom supported risk graphs and comparative scorecards only for all six third-party and eight location risk categories and their sub-categories, inclusively.
Easy Access to Targets based on Risk Level:
- Using our new subscription tiers, it is now possible to view Supply Wisdom’s risk intelligence for your targets based on their risk level to your organization.
- By selecting the subscription tier in your dashboard, you can choose to view risk intelligence only for your targets that are Critical, High, Moderate or Low.
Color Codes for Risk Impact:
- To improve readability and digestion of the alerts, we have changed the colors for each risk impact level to be more intuitive.
- The new impact level colors are follows:
Performance and Bug Fixes:
- Several minor bugs and performance issues have been addressed with this release.
- Supply Wisdom can now fetch and render data from our servers much faster than the last version.